Photo

Enemy Damage Values - Updated for Collectors

61 replies to this topic

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts
Since Derek Hollan was able to confirm how the game interprets the damage modifier for each difficulty, I went through and calculated the damage numbers for every enemy.

The damage modifiers for each difficulty are:

Bronze: 1.75x
Silver: 2.66x
Gold: 3.5x
Platinum: 4.2x

All the numbers can be found here: 
https://docs.google....Z3c&output=html 

While the game does have a time between bursts that the enemies are supposed to obey, some units decided they didn't like that, such as the Geth Rocket Trooper.

The Nemesis also has 2 attacks. The red laser of doom that has a charge up time, as well as being able to just hipfire her Raptor.

As of right now, I haven't been able to find values for enemy abilities such as the Banshee's Warp, or anything about the damage of melee. Once somebody is able to figure it out, I'll add those to the sheet. I imagine this is something that Bioware will have to tell me about since I'm fairly certain that it's not in the Coalesced.bin file.

Update: Added in damage values for grenades. It's currently unknown if the damage modifier affects force as well. It's possible higher difficulties have a higher force, which would give it additional damage.

Update: Added Platinum damage values.

Update: Added Collector values and made fixes to the damage formula based on in-game tests. Dragoons and Geth Bombers need further testing and should be added this weekend. While testing, I will also be looking into melee damage values as well.

Edited by Cyonan, 03 November 2012 - 01:08 AM.

SoundWraith

SoundWraith
  • Members
  • 906 posts
Great work here. :wizard:

Just like to point out that it's such BS on bioware's part that the phantom's palm cannon does more damage than the prime's synch-laser cannon. :?

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts

SoundWraith wrote...

Just like to point out that it's such BS on bioware's part that the phantom's palm cannon does more damage than the prime's synch-laser cannon. :?

I found it a bit odd how so many things can out damage the Geth Prime. Their Turret can hurt quite a bit if you don't notice it though =P

Looking through the files, I found 3 Geth Prime drones. I guess they originally intended for them to have a Rocket Drone.

Not sure where it went, though.

xxrpggamemanxx

xxrpggamemanxx
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Cyonan wrote...

SoundWraith wrote...

I found it a bit odd how so many things can out damage the Geth Prime. Their Turret can hurt quite a bit if you don't notice it though =P

Looking through the files, I found 3 Geth Prime drones. I guess they originally intended for them to have a Rocket Drone.

Don't question it <.< Maybe you'll make them remember and they'll toss it in next update.

Kalas Magnus

Kalas Magnus
  • Members
  • 10,312 posts
Nice job.

inakrin

inakrin
  • Members
  • 108 posts
Damage between wave is completely different for the same types of enemies. So there should be some kind of damage range.

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts

inakrin wrote...

Damage between wave is completely different for the same types of enemies. So there should be some kind of damage range.

I haven't noticed enemies doing more damage as waves go on.

If someone can confirm this, I can update with the ranges, as well as how much it goes up per wave.

Loup des etoiles

Loup des etoiles
  • Members
  • 55 posts
Brilliant, i've seen the same for the weapon's damage and i can't find it anymore,is someone can tells me where to get it.
Bets regards

Catastrophy

Catastrophy
  • Members
  • 8,445 posts

Cyonan wrote...

There has never been such a thing! Nobody speaks of such a thing! Nobody wants to hear such things! It's a rumour! A thing we all better leave alone because of the "self-fulfilling prophecy" phenomena.

Anyway, if such a thing existed, I'm sure it has been installed to the rocket trooper as an upgrade.

Edited by dr_random, 29 June 2012 - 08:19 AM.

RequiemPrime

RequiemPrime
  • Members
  • 1,979 posts
 Definitely knew something was going on with the Nemesis, and the secondary "quickscope" attacks

http://social.biowar...3223/1#12855214 

And yes....let's forget all about Primes having Rocket Drones please. (jeez.... how sadistic can you be? <_<)

GodlessPaladin

GodlessPaladin
  • Members
  • 4,187 posts
That's not a Raptor, it's a Widow in disguise.

Edited by GodlessPaladin, 29 June 2012 - 08:26 AM.

inakrin

inakrin
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Cyonan wrote...

inakrin wrote...

I haven't noticed enemies doing more damage as waves go on.

If someone can confirm this, I can update with the ranges, as well as how much it goes up per wave.

Ah, fine! Check your human's shield against Assault Trooper's hornet (no fitness allowd) in the wave 1 and 
wave 5. And check how many bullets you can absorb.:)

ValorOfArms777

ValorOfArms777
  • Members
  • 3,089 posts
You can't freeze a Prime.... and they have NO weak spot they have their counter balances

No weakness spot
Strong Shields
up to 3 units max (gold wise)
seeker cannons fire 3 pulses
Harsh melee with a sure fire stun and you can't break it
summons turrets and drones the turrets being death in right setups and 3 makes it easier for them to take the turret spots the drones can also be a hazard if not taken out

Phantoms have a power hand cannon
Cloak (special harder to see than hunters)
Jet Boots
instant kill (can be broken if you get the sword)
they can swarm field but since they have no armor ... they can have superior weakness and vulnerabilities unlike the primes push power
they have a invonerability palm shield

they have their even outs

and primes are backed by the ton of .... ROCKET troopers the Most powerful dmg units I ever dealt with cause their pack mentality and harder to avoid than a phantom in some cases >_> Geth = Highten push team work

Phantom is a stealth Shock but not TOO hard to deal with take your pick....

Edited by ValorOfArms777, 29 June 2012 - 10:53 AM.

Crimson Vanguard

Crimson Vanguard
  • Members
  • 6,130 posts
Dont know why but enemy damage are really weird. I was playing Krogan Sentinel specced for durability. In gold Phantom cannon took 3 hits to strip my shield but only 1 hit to reduce my full health to 1 bar

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts

ValorOfArms777 wrote...
You can't freeze a Prime.... and they have NO weak spot they have their counter balances
No weakness spotStrong Shieldsup to 3 units max (gold wise)seeker cannons fire 3 pulses Harsh melee with a sure fire stun and you can't break itsummons turrets and drones the turrets being death in right setups and 3 makes it easier for them to take the turret spots the drones can also be a hazard if not taken out 
Phantoms have a power hand cannonCloak (special harder to see than hunters)Jet Bootsinstant kill (can be broken if you get the sword)they can swarm field but since they have no armor ... they can have superior weakness and vulnerabilities unlike the primes push powerthey have a invonerability palm shield
they have their even outs
and primes are backed by the ton of .... ROCKET troopers the Most powerful dmg units I ever dealt with cause their pack mentality and harder to avoid than a phantom in some cases >_> Geth = Highten push team work
Phantom is a stealth Shock but not TOO hard to deal with take your pick....

One on One I think I would rather fight a Prime than a Phantom, but this game is very rarely a 1v1 except ocassionally at the end of a wave. 
Both these units compliment their faction really well. The Prime is good at distracting/stunning players while the Hunters and Pyros move in, taking a decent amount of damage, and harassing with turrets, and the Phantom is good at moving up quickly to force you out of cover for the Turrets and Nemesis to have an easy target. Phantoms are also good at causing players to panic, causing them to miss all their shots =P

Crimson Vanguard wrote...

Dont know why but enemy damage are really weird. I was playing Krogan Sentinel specced for durability. In gold Phantom cannon took 3 hits to strip my shield but only 1 hit to reduce my full health to 1 bar

Is it possible something else hit you? A Phantom shouldn't be dropping your health in 1 hit unless you were already wounded.

I'm going to test to see if the damage is variable between waves after I get home from work today, but even at max damage that shouldn't be happening.

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts
Updated with enemy grenade values. The damage seems low but remember force gives it additional damage, especially against shields.

It's not known if the damage modifier affects force or not. It's possible that it has higher force than listed.

Ogrinash

Ogrinash
  • Members
  • 913 posts
I want the Geth Trooper's Pulse Rifle (Gold difficulty).

soldo9149

soldo9149
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts
I want a Marauder's gun as well.

neteng101

neteng101
  • Members
  • 1,451 posts
Mistook this - was looking for enemy health/shield numbers.

Edited by neteng101, 05 July 2012 - 08:16 PM.

free17

free17
  • Members
  • 342 posts
Cross-referencing this with the weapon damage database, Guardians on Bronze are using approximately a M-358 Talon LIX. (That's a level 59 gun. On Bronze.)

TheSevered

TheSevered
  • Members
  • 155 posts
Nemesis rate of fire - 550???

ZombieGambit

ZombieGambit
  • Members
  • 3,560 posts
Kind of weird that on the lowest difficulty the damage modifier is 1.25, you'd think it would be 1.0.

TheSevered

TheSevered
  • Members
  • 155 posts

ZombieGambit wrote...

Kind of weird that on the lowest difficulty the damage modifier is 1.25, you'd think it would be 1.0.

Nerfers

michaelp1979

michaelp1979
  • Members
  • 4 posts
I never actually noticed a difference in enemy fire power between game types. A Cerberus Nemesis tags you and it does not matter you have 1400 shields or 600 your down to the health bar. Phantom's are strange with the hand cannon, I think that is a mistake on the programming part, but it work's in the multiplayer to cause panic, though the can be dealt with. Something needs to be difficult or it just would not be a challenge that you want to come a try over and over.

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts
Updated to include Platinum values.