Photo

Weapons Stats Sheet - Updated for All Balance Changes

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts
Since Tangster doesn't seem to be around here anymore and hasn't updated any of his sheets, I decided to start updating them for the Earth DLC.

Link to the Weapons Stats sheets: 
Multiplayer Weapons - Images
Multiplayer Weapons - No Images
Singleplayer Weapons - Images
Singleplayer Weapons - No Images

Links to a more scroll friendly version of the sheets with the left sidebar locked in place:
Multiplayer Weapons - Images
Multiplayer Weapons - No Images
Singleplayer Weapons - Images
Singleplayer Weapons - No Images

I'll be updating the other sheets over the next couple of days, as well as the ones I created in my sig(I already did enemy damages for Platinum).

Also, some random notes on the guns

N7 Typhoon
> Damage per shot ramps up after a few shots(This is what the Heat Up Time is).

Acolyte
> It gets a 500% damage modifier vs Shields/Barriers.
> It can taze unprotected targets like Energy Drain or Overload(without Neural Shock) do.
> It cannot shoot through cover, even with the piercing mod.

All of the new mods are on the sheet too, including the ones that are missing from the game.

Update 1: Updated to include Reload Durations for reload cancelling. This is the absolute fastest that the gun can be reloaded, but the actual in-game time will vary based on human reaction time.

Update 2: Added Blood Pack Punisher and Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle

Update 3: Eric posted hidden damage modifers. I have added them to the sheet.

Update 4: There are now 2 new spreadsheets for single-player variants of weapons that don't have any of the multi-player changes applied to them. One for normal viewing and one with no images for mobile and slower connections. Guns that are not in MP or SP are not on the respective sheets.

Update 5: I have added the hipfire damages for Sniper Rifles, as they do less damage when not scoped in. Thanks to Peddroelmz for getting these numbers. I'm working on getting multi-clip DPS in the sheet once I have a format I like.

Update 6: Added multi-clip(sustained) DPS to the spreadsheet. I used a border to break up the mess of numbers it created, but I'm not 100% certain I like how it looks yet.

Disclaimer: These sustained DPS numbers are there in the interest of data. Theorycrafting needs to make certain assumptions, and in this case I must assume that the player has computer like reflexes and is able to time everything perfectly. Due to the human element, these numbers are not what you will get in-game, but merely the maximum achievable(before equipment and all that).

A few weapons have issues with calculating sustained values, they are:

Striker - Unknown Rate of Fire. Coalesced file does not list max RoF after charging up. Somebody needs to test this
Geth SMG - Unknown Rate of Fire. Coalesced file does not list max RoF after charging up. Somebody needs to test this.

Chargable weapon's DPS assume you are not charging and just spamming the trigger, except in the cases where you must charge to fire(such as the Acolyte).

The Particle Rifle's no reload cancel number comes from if you take the clip to 0, while reload cancel is if you take the clip to 1(and therefor don't suffer an extended delay before recharging because you emptied the clip).

I also fixed numbers with the Raptor dealing with refire rate.

Update 7:

I've done a lot of modifications to the spreadsheets. The entire change list is:

> Formatting has been updated to be based off Blaze55555's spreadsheet
> All weapons with burst fire and min refire rates have had their formula's tweaked to better reflect those properties.
> Javelin/Reegar damage formulas have been changed to reflect the 0.25 charge time of both weapons.
> The left columns that contain title information for the numbers is locked in place now so that scrolling left/right keeps it in place for easier reading of the numbers. For some reason Google Docs doesn't show this on the html version of the sheet. To get this effect you need to remove "output=html" from the URL, or just click here
> Rows have been moved around to have more relevant information above the wall of DPS numbers. Things like Magazine/Spare Ammo,  Rate of Fire, Reload Speed, Shots per Burst, etc.

Thanks to Blaze55555 for helping me come up with a significantly better format for the spreadsheet. He is currently looking for feedback and input on formatting with the sheet.

Thanks to Peddroelmz for doing a lot of in-game testing to determine mechanics behind a lot of the weapons that aren't listed in the game files.

Edited by Cyonan, 03 April 2013 - 04:32 AM.

• Draining Dragon, Terminator Force and LuckyStarr like this

NotGarrus

NotGarrus
  • Members
  • 72 posts
Thanks for this. I'm not seeing the particle rifle though.

Atheosis

Atheosis
  • Members
  • 3,519 posts
Great job. Glad to see someone picking up the torch on this. Though as NotGarrus said you forgot the Particle Rifle.

soldo9149

soldo9149
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts
Thank you for the update. Also should I even use the armor piercing mod then for the new AR?

Edited by soldo9149, 21 July 2012 - 04:15 AM.

Atheosis

Atheosis
  • Members
  • 3,519 posts
By the way, what is the max rate of fire on the Typhoon?

NotGarrus

NotGarrus
  • Members
  • 72 posts

soldo9149 wrote...

Thank you for the update. Also should I even use the armor piercing mod then for the new AR?

You can, but if you are using AP ammo its just overkill. The wep has a 50% reduction as stated by the OP so either the mod or AP gives you the rest. The mod is the obvious choice that way you can gain another benefit from another mod.

Badpanzer

Badpanzer
  • Members
  • 1,921 posts
Thank you for updating Tangster!

soldo9149

soldo9149
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts

NotGarrus wrote...

soldo9149 wrote...

You can, but if you are using AP ammo its just overkill. The wep has a 50% reduction as stated by the OP so either the mod or AP gives you the rest. The mod is the obvious choice that way you can gain another benefit from another mod.

Thank you NotGarrus.

RamsenC

RamsenC
  • Members
  • 1,799 posts

Atheosis wrote...

And the max damage after heat up time? I'm curious how much dps this thing is actually putting when warmed up.

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts

NotGarrus wrote...

Thanks for this. I'm not seeing the particle rifle though.

Forgot about that one :whistle:

It's added in now

soldo9149 wrote...

I wouldn't bother. It already ignores 50% of armour, and adding the piercing mod will cause you to lose damage when shooting through cover.

Atheosis wrote...

It starts off at 250, then ramps up to 650.

Badpanzer

Badpanzer
  • Members
  • 1,921 posts
Heh should have said thank you Cyonan...oops lol

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts

RamsenC wrote...

Atheosis wrote...

And the max damage after heat up time? I'm curious how much dps this thing is actually putting when warmed up.

It deals 2x damage. That's what the Damage Modifier variable was doing.

The DPS of the gun when it's fully charged up is 962(Typhoon I) - 1202.5(Typhoon X)

davidman92

davidman92
  • Members
  • 786 posts
You say the damage per shot of the Typhoon ramps up. I assume 44.4-55.5 is base damage per shot, so what does it ramp up to?

EDIT:  I see you answered my question while I was typing.  Never mind.

Edited by davidman92, 21 July 2012 - 04:24 AM.

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts
I forgot to mention, I added all of the new gun mods as well, even the ones that are missing from the game right now.

A few had a random "Custom Flag" variable that was always set to 0.5 for every single rank. I didn't mention it since I don't know what it does. We'll find out when they get those mods added in(It's not on any mod currently in game).

Atheosis

Atheosis
  • Members
  • 3,519 posts
Particle rifle DPS is the same for rank I and rank X while its per round damage is different. Looks like the rank X value should be 285.33.

Vubica

Vubica
  • Members
  • 474 posts
Thnx

HLake

HLake
  • Members
  • 232 posts
Thanks!

Kenadian

Kenadian
  • Members
  • 5,031 posts
...Prothean damage bonus? What is this I don't even

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts

Kenadian wrote...

...Prothean damage bonus? What is this I don't even

It's the damage modifier that the Particle Rifle gets after it goes into the super beam mode.

SkreeMalicious

SkreeMalicious
  • Members
  • 689 posts
Hey this chart is great thanks!

But can you release a version that has no pictures, parsing that much info with that much dead-space in between is less effective than if the numbers were side by side by side

Nevermind i found the link lmao thanks

Edited by SkreeMalicious, 21 July 2012 - 05:08 PM.

Stabby Badger

Stabby Badger
  • Members
  • 445 posts
This is awesome, thanks for doing this. Also cool to see the stats on the new mods... 50 weight increase is pretty brutal for any class that cares about cooldown. Wasn't expecting to see it that high. >.<

Shpoon

Shpoon
  • Members
  • 553 posts
The Damage on the Geth Plasma Shotgun & Javelin. Wowzers :blink:

Gamemako

Gamemako
  • Members
  • 1,657 posts
Hey Cy, since you're updating this, feel like adding the ejectshellcasingtimeratio to them?

I think I might borrow the sheet and add updated DPS calculations including/excluding warmup times.

Metal Vile

Metal Vile
  • Members
  • 461 posts
The Damage listed for the GPS is the damage of a charged shot. Regularly firing the weapon only deals 45% of the damage listed there. This is caused by the "instant fire damage" variable.

The Graal Spike Thrower, meanwhile, is the opposite. The standard damage for the gun is listed, while charging it causes it to deal double damage, which is what is used for the value "stat damage", which I believe is the value used to indicate the horribly inaccurate comparison bars used in game.

Meatiershower

Meatiershower
  • Members
  • 976 posts
Another big thanks from me, Cyonan