Photo

Updated Gear and Consumables Sheet - Updated for Retaliation

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts
I've updated the Gear and Consumables Sheet as well now.

https://docs.google....X2c&output=html

Update: Added Retaliation gear and IV level consumables

Edited by Cyonan, 24 October 2012 - 04:10 AM.

xx DJ ONE xx

xx DJ ONE xx
  • Members
  • 829 posts
Thanks for spending your time building & sharing these. This one (equipment) requires that I request permission to view it though. May I?

Edit: You fixed it, thanks again

Edited by xx DJ ONE xx, 21 July 2012 - 06:13 AM.

Seargent_Braken

Seargent_Braken
  • Members
  • 453 posts
Thanks for this!

It's interesting that Densified Ammunition is the first uncommon hear to have 2 effects. Too bad the new uncommon gear is INSANELY rare.

PsychoticBiotic

PsychoticBiotic
  • Members
  • 6,479 posts
Much appreciated.

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts

Seargent_Braken wrote...

Thanks for this!

It's interesting that Densified Ammunition is the first uncommon hear to have 2 effects. Too bad the new uncommon gear is INSANELY rare.

I was actually surprised to see that, as I don't actually own that specific mod yet.

The description of it in the mouseover on the manifest suggests that it would be just weapon damage, but that's not the case.

Loup des etoiles

Loup des etoiles
  • Members
  • 55 posts
thanks a lot

Inject-

Inject-
  • Members
  • 256 posts
Thank you OP!

PaperAlien

PaperAlien
  • Members
  • 2,454 posts
I was pretty disappointed that Densified Ammuniton didn't add force to bullets.

IllusiveManJr

IllusiveManJr
  • Members
  • 12,265 posts
Awesome.

tcbo1les

tcbo1les
  • Members
  • 15 posts
Thanks for the table on equipment

Does anyone know if you can stack gear over other gear. Does it happen?

Like, placing the shield gear V (+30% shields) and using Cyclonic Modulator III (+100% shields), does that mean you'll have +130% shields?
OR
Sniper rifle amp III (+30% damage bonus) and Sniper rifle amp/gear V (+15% damage) = +45% sniper damage bonus?
etc.

Does anyone know, or can verify?

------------------------------------------------------
tc

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts

tcbo1les wrote...

Like, placing the shield gear V (+30% shields) and using Cyclonic Modulator III (+100% shields), does that mean you'll have +130% shields?
OR
Sniper rifle amp III (+30% damage bonus) and Sniper rifle amp/gear V (+15% damage) = +45% sniper damage bonus?
etc.

tc

They do stack, and they're all for the most part additive. Even with things like Fitness and your racial passive.

So if you have Shield Booster V + Cyclonic Modulator III as well as 65% from Fitness, you'll get +195% shields in total.

Kenadian

Kenadian
  • Members
  • 5,031 posts
I have a question about the ammos' "extra damage" modifier. Is that specific to what they do in SP? IE: AP boosts health and armour damage, disruptor = shields/barriers/health, warp = barriers/health/armour and inferno = health/armour?

Lone Wolf Z 013

Lone Wolf Z 013
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Seargent_Braken wrote...

Thanks for this!

What's the other effect besides weapon dmg?

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts

Lone Wolf Z 013 wrote...

Seargent_Braken wrote...

Thanks for this!

The game files originally showed that Densified Ammunition also increased ammo capacities.

I removed it from the spreadsheet though when people got the mod and confirmed that it doesn't do that.

Kenadian wrote...

I have a question about the ammos' "extra damage" modifier. Is that specific to what they do in SP? IE: AP boosts health and armour damage, disruptor = shields/barriers/health, warp = barriers/health/armour and inferno = health/armour?

I imagine that it does, but since the Coalesced doesn't say, there should be some more testing done on that.

Edited by Cyonan, 26 July 2012 - 04:04 PM.

121andrew

121andrew
  • Members
  • 648 posts

Lone Wolf Z 013 wrote...

Seargent_Braken wrote...

Thanks for this!

Yeah, I'd like to know too.

Kenadian

Kenadian
  • Members
  • 5,031 posts

Cyonan wrote...

Lone Wolf Z 013 wrote...

Seargent_Braken wrote...

Thanks for this!

The game files originally showed that Densified Ammunition also increased ammo capacities.

I removed it from the spreadsheet though when people got the mod and confirmed that it doesn't do that.

Kenadian wrote...

I imagine that it does, but since the Coalesced doesn't say, there should be some more testing done on that.

Now I'm curious. It would give a whole lot more value to InfernoIncendiary and Disruptor ammo if we knew for sure.

Edited by Kenadian, 26 July 2012 - 04:34 PM.

tcbo1les

tcbo1les
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Cyonan wrote...

tcbo1les wrote...

OR
etc.

tc

They do stack, and they're all for the most part additive. Even with things like Fitness and your racial passive.

So if you have Shield Booster V + Cyclonic Modulator III as well as 65% from Fitness, you'll get +195% shields in total.

Thanks

Narcisico

Narcisico
  • Members
  • 19 posts
Awesome information. My main question is, and applies to other effects like this, what is "armor reduction" or other things reduce armor.

Does that mean that a brute that has say, 1000 armor (their hp - ie when it's 0 they die) that a 50% reduction in that would give them 500 effective health when using a weapon with said effect?

If not, then what does it do precisely?

Grinch57

Grinch57
  • Members
  • 2,962 posts

PsychoticBiotic wrote...

Much appreciated.

This.  Thank you.

Kenadian

Kenadian
  • Members
  • 5,031 posts

Narcisico wrote...

Awesome information. My main question is, and applies to other effects like this, what is "armor reduction" or other things reduce armor.

Does that mean that a brute that has say, 1000 armor (their hp - ie when it's 0 they die) that a 50% reduction in that would give them 500 effective health when using a weapon with said effect?

If not, then what does it do precisely?

Reduction on armour damage reduction. IE: Gold armour damage reduction is a base 50. So if you do 100 damage per shot, it would do 50. If you use something with 50% armour reduction/debuff, it would reduce the effectiveness of the armour by 50%. In other words, the damage reduction would be reduced to 25 and you'd do 75 damage.

Uchimura

Uchimura
  • Members
  • 4,762 posts
IV ammo stats in the making

http://social.biowar...9363/1#13799409

AaronEh

AaronEh
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Uchimura wrote...

IV ammo stats in the making

http://social.biowar...9363/1#13799409

Cyonan, are you able to update the spreadsheet to include this new information?

SoulRebel_1979

SoulRebel_1979
  • Members
  • 1,234 posts
Great stuff. Thanks for doing this!

Astreon

Astreon
  • Members
  • 50 posts
Any plans to get this doc up to date in light of all the new information out there?

Cyonan

Cyonan
  • Members
  • 19,341 posts
Even though most of the information is displayed in game now, I still went through and updated this for Retaliation.