Photo

<<<Complete Multiplayer Guide For New Players>>>

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Xain88

Xain88
  • Members
  • 494 posts

A simple yet detailed Multiplayer Guide (Videos) I made for new players joinig into my group AHF, so might as well share it with the rest of BSN as well.

Since there is a lot of information out there which can be a bit too much to read and understand, I made a video guide with all the basic information that you're going to need if you're new to ME3 MP and its pretty simple and straight forward.

Whats in the Guide:

- How to improve at the game.
 - Good initial weapons, mods and equipment and what to use them with.
 - Basics about how to level your characters.
 - How to play the harder difficulties if you only have the Initial human characters.
 - The gameplay mechanisms (powers, passives, damage reduction etc).
 - How the spawn system works and how to control it.
 - How to deal with the tougher enemies.
 - Gameplay footage and more general tips.

You can find the guide on my youtibe channel, my channel name is xXain88x and here's the link:

http://www.youtube.c...8x?feature=mhee

Just hope this reaches a lot of new players who recently got the game. :P

Edited by Xain88, 14 August 2014 - 04:50 PM.

• MEuniverse, q5tyhj and XswXkrayzie like this

cowwy

cowwy
  • Members
  • 2,769 posts
Thanks I'm really glad I found this. It really helped me a lot.

mybudgee

mybudgee
  • Members
  • 23,036 posts
Just exactly how "complete" is this guide??

Thylakaleo

Thylakaleo
  • Members
  • 1,181 posts
Too much text.

Step One. Equip anything on anything (No consumables, you might need them later)

Step Two- Try to shoot things. When all else fails, the banshee's weakness is being light melee'd.

Step Three- ?????

Step Four- CREDITS!!

Creator Limbs

Creator Limbs
  • Members
  • 9,244 posts
Does your guide tell noobs not to missile the first Atlas they see? Because if not, it missed key information.

CrimsonN7

CrimsonN7
  • Members
  • 17,207 posts

cowwy wrote...

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Edited by CrimsonN7, 07 June 2013 - 12:14 AM.

MercuryZ

MercuryZ
  • Members
  • 4 posts
This was actually pretty good but it missed a whole lot of info (biotic explosions and how to use, which powers go for which type of enemy etc).

Also, what to buy when you want a certain thing. Sometimes I need rockets, sometimes medigels and I have no idea which pack to buy.
  • Xain88 likes this

VaultingFrog

VaultingFrog
  • Members
  • 3,251 posts
Not ballzy enough. Needed to be aged more by at least 8 months before necro. This is a prime example of a premature necro. You might need to see a doctor for this.

didacuscarr

didacuscarr
  • Members
  • 4,674 posts
lol

N7 Tigger

N7 Tigger
  • Members
  • 1,581 posts
Was gonna necro the very last thread. It's some dude asking if items he unlocks in the demo carry over to the game. But I chickened out.
  • path0geN7 likes this

Pearl (rip bioware)

Pearl (rip bioware)
  • Members
  • 7,285 posts

This was actually pretty good but it missed a whole lot of info (biotic explosions and how to use, which powers go for which type of enemy etc).

Also, what to buy when you want a certain thing. Sometimes I need rockets, sometimes medigels and I have no idea which pack to buy.

blame zaine

Knockingbr4in

Knockingbr4in
  • Members
  • 1,884 posts

blame zaine

dat necro

I agree tho

Marksmad is waving goodbye

• Members
  • 7,840 posts

Are we now that desperate for threads to necro that we're onto this kind of stuff?

Man, things are a lot worse than I thought.

Caineghis2500

Caineghis2500
  • Members
  • 6,503 posts

Are we now that desperate for threads to necro that we're onto this kind of stuff?

Man, things are a lot worse than I thought.

It can't be worse than the creation of irrelevant threads
  • MEuniverse likes this

• Members
  • 7,840 posts

It can't be worse than the creation of irrelevant threads

Don't point that finger at me. I may have created stupid threads, but never irrelevant ones.   :lol:

• MEuniverse likes this

MEuniverse

MEuniverse
  • Members
  • 552 posts

A very good & helpful guide. thank you for doing this :)

• Xain88 likes this

Xain88

Xain88
  • Members
  • 494 posts

Hm, never knew this thread got replies on legacy BSN.

Nah lol u're being too kind to this modest console player. But i'm sure as hell very glad at showing you PC scrubs the true meaning of superior spawn controlling with my speedrun guides and eventually helping you get a sub 6 plat. :wizard:

Xain88

Xain88
  • Members
  • 494 posts

A very good & helpful guide. thank you for doing this :)

Thanks, glad i could be of help.

@Mercury

I did mention the things that would be in my guide and they would be the basics. I would have loved to do a more indepth guide but, i lack proper video recording equipment (use my cellphone).

Anyway, there are a lot of threads and videos out there that show u exactly how to play each character and which packs to use. I however just wanted to show the basic headknowledge, which i felt changed the game for me when i found them out. Namely wave compositions, spawn budget, spawn controlling and how to deal with bosses/mid bosses. I havent seen any other videos that effictively show this, knowing all this automatically improves your survivability, enemy awareness your kill speed and target prioritization, which is what bad players/pugs do wrong.

Guest_N7 Krisixus_*

Guest_N7 Krisixus_*
  • Guests

dudududu

• Xain88 likes this

bondiboy

bondiboy
  • Members
  • 2,815 posts

As far as Necros go - its a good one. Helpful thread that is still relevant