Photo

So I Updated the Manifest Detalier

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

Vlandis

Vlandis
  • Members
  • 330 posts
 I've updated the Manifest Detaler to include the latest (and final) DLC, and will continue to update it as balance changes come out. Speaking of balance changes, the 13th's isn't included yet. Neither are the racial powers since the last update, but I'm working on it. All the Weapons, Mods, Characters, and Gears are included however.

So the only thing really missing would be if you for those of you that use the "On Demand" Function alot.

Finally I play on a consol, and don't have any of the image files for new powers since the last update(from back in Oct.) So if anyone can get me those I'll add them ASAP. Currently they just apear as broken images.

https://userscripts....pts/show/162079

If after instaling nothing appears, try refreshing the page. If that dosn't help try restarting your browser

New minor Update
Things that arnt in this version:
correct DPS calculation for Blood Pack Punisher (it does more then what is listed:whistle:

Any new passives from when the turrian havoc was added
headshot Multiplyers that are not x2.5

*Edit*

I feel that I should mention that I did not actually code any of the functionality of  this, all that credit still goes to Creakazoid, all I did was update the rescorces file to add the new stuff, but since I couldn't edit the original userscript page to include the new file I had to make a new page for it. Also I did all of this with out Creakazoid's permission.....I did ask for it but after close to a week with no responce I felt that i should release it out anyway

Edited by Vlandis, 15 March 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Vlandis

Vlandis
  • Members
  • 330 posts
bump

Loretta

Loretta
  • Members
  • 856 posts
Thanks in advance. Much appreciation for this!
BUT, your links direct to the same old version 1.8.9d? After installing the version from the first link nothing has changed for me. Restarted my Browser aswell

Zjarcal

Zjarcal
  • Members
  • 10,836 posts
I installed the "new" version and it's working like the old one, even after restarting everything. Maybe there's something wrong going on here.

Thanks for updating this btw. :)

Vlandis

Vlandis
  • Members
  • 330 posts

chris8977 wrote...

Thanks in advance. Much appreciation for this!
BUT, your links direct to the same old version 1.8.9d? After installing the version from the first link nothing has changed for me. Restarted my Browser aswell

Crap Sorry, the  Links got messed up. They link to the same page(the old one) should be fixed imeaditly after this.

I figuared out how to add the picture anyway., so I'll just remove the old link. Also this dosn't update your current userscript, but instals a new one, not sure if there will be any conflicts there since I already removed the original while testing. So after this,  if things still go wrong that might be the problem

Edited by Vlandis, 15 March 2013 - 06:23 PM.

BlackDahlia424

BlackDahlia424
  • Members
  • 2,347 posts
Yea, I'm having the same problem as chris. I installed it and after restarting my browser, it hasn't updated.

Zjarcal

Zjarcal
  • Members
  • 10,836 posts
Ok, it works now.

Thanks a lot! :D

mrs_anomaly

mrs_anomaly
  • Members
  • 2,895 posts
Awesome work!
Posted Image

Zero132132

Zero132132
  • Members
  • 7,916 posts
I'm posting here so that I remember this when I get home. Applying this to my work computer seems distinctly unwise.

Thank you, though.

Vlandis

Vlandis
  • Members
  • 330 posts

BlackDahlia424 wrote...

Yea, I'm having the same problem as chris. I installed it and after restarting my browser, it hasn't updated.

See post above yours. I hyperlinked to the wrong page(The old one). Try the link again and it should be a different userscript page. You also may want to remove the original  as there may be conflicts since they are basicly the same code but using different files

ThatOddGuy

ThatOddGuy
  • Members
  • 1,396 posts
What does this thing do?

BlackDahlia424

BlackDahlia424
  • Members
  • 2,347 posts
Hmmm, now only the last item on each page shows the stats. So the Black Widow, the SMG Power Magnifier, etc.

I have no idea what I did wrong.

Zjarcal

Zjarcal
  • Members
  • 10,836 posts
BTW, I think you have the Suppressor's headshot damage wrong, remember this one has a 4.0x multiplier for headshots.

Vlandis

Vlandis
  • Members
  • 330 posts

BlackDahlia424 wrote...

Hmmm, now only the last item on each page shows the stats. So the Black Widow, the SMG Power Magnifier, etc.

I have no idea what I did wrong.

Try deleating the old script. It may be causeing a conflict. Also is it just me or do you all keep getting 502 Errors on the userscript site?

Zjarcal wrote...

BTW, I think you have the Suppressor's headshot damage wrong, remember this one has a 4.0x multiplier for headshots.

It is. Thats all I can say right now. There is no variable for headshot damage per weapon, so any that are different then the standard x2.5 are wrong. I am looking in to fixing it however, even if that just means running an loop to hard code the number for certain weapons

Edited by Vlandis, 15 March 2013 - 06:35 PM.

BlackDahlia424

BlackDahlia424
  • Members
  • 2,347 posts

Vlandis wrote...

Try deleating the old script. It may be causeing a conflict. Also is it just me or do you all keep getting 502 Errors on the userscript site?

That did the trick. Thank you, I was hoping someone would do this. It's awesome.

Edited by BlackDahlia424, 15 March 2013 - 06:33 PM.

Vlandis

Vlandis
  • Members
  • 330 posts
I couldn't ninja edit so

@Zjarcal your answer is on my previous post

Zjarcal

Zjarcal
  • Members
  • 10,836 posts
Ah ok, that explains it. It's no big deal anyway, just thought I'd point it out in case you weren't aware.

BlackDahlia424

BlackDahlia424
  • Members
  • 2,347 posts
Ok, so I'm going through it and noticed some things. Not complaints, just things that are incorrect.

-SMG EM mod is not upgrading by the correct value. I know a CSMG X with EM has 72 shots, but it only shows 54 in the detailer.
-You're missing the Armiger Legion Turian passive tree from the calculator.

I'll let you know if I find more things.

EDIT: The mod is correct. The Collector SMG clip size is wrong.

Edited by BlackDahlia424, 15 March 2013 - 06:41 PM.

Vlandis

Vlandis
  • Members
  • 330 posts

BlackDahlia424 wrote...

Ok, so I'm going through it and noticed some things. Not complaints, just things that are incorrect.

-SMG EM mod is not upgrading by the correct value. I know a CSMG X with EM has 72 shots, but it only shows 54 in the detailer.
-You're missing the Armiger Legion Turian passive tree from the calculator.

I'll let you know if I find more things.

EDIT: The mod is correct. The Collector SMG clip size is wrong.

I'll look into the CSMG, but that was there before I added anything new and I only touched it if it came up in balance changes.

And as I said in the OP any passives have not yet been added, those take big chunks of code, depending on what they are so I haven't gone through them all yet.

EDIT: I have it scaleing from 20 rounds unmodified at LV 1 to 30 at LV10, this actually does seem wrong to me as I thought it was 30-45. Mine is at lv1 so I will check this later and it will be included in the next update

Edited by Vlandis, 15 March 2013 - 06:51 PM.

Eldredd

Eldredd
  • Members
  • 30 posts
This is great stuff! Thanks for taking the time to update this.

BlackDahlia424

BlackDahlia424
  • Members
  • 2,347 posts

Vlandis wrote...

I'll look into the CSMG, but that was there before I added anything new and I only touched it if it came up in balance changes.

And as I said in the OP any passives have not yet been added, those take big chunks of code, depending on what they are so I haven't gone through them all yet.

EDIT: I have it scaleing from 20 rounds unmodified at LV 1 to 30 at LV10, this actually does seem wrong to me as I thought it was 30-45. Mine is at lv1 so I will check this later and it will be included in the next update

Yea, the scaling is currently at 20-30, but it's supposed to be 30-40.

And my bad, I didn't see that about the passives.

BlackDahlia424

BlackDahlia424
  • Members
  • 2,347 posts
Sorry if I'm coming off as a whiner, I'm really not trying to bug you about these things, but I found some other issues.

- Sniper Rifle HVB doesn't award 25% damage like it should.
- Blood Pack Punisher doesn't take into account the AP round into DPS numbers.

Vlandis

Vlandis
  • Members
  • 330 posts

BlackDahlia424 wrote...

Sorry if I'm coming off as a whiner, I'm really not trying to bug you about these things, but I found some other issues.

- Sniper Rifle HVB doesn't award 25% damage like it should.
- Blood Pack Punisher doesn't take into account the AP round into DPS numbers.

You're fine, keep them coming just means less I have to pour over later....I should probably upload a pic so you can see what the code for all the weapon data and stuff is like. So trust me, you pointing things out makes it that much easier on me.

Posted Image
this...this it my pain... Ctrl+F helps, but only to find the start/end of where I need to edit...also one misplaced  " ,  or ] screws the entire  script up. not just the part its in, meaning the script will say its running, but nothing will actually be there to see, it will just be the normal manifest page

IIRC, and according to the weapon data spreadsheet, the punisher's AP round was removed in the MP version. You are right about the HVB, though again that is an error from the previous version, I only added the ULM and power mods. 

Expect an update for all this and for the missing passives sometime tonight or tomorrow morning EST

Edited by Vlandis, 15 March 2013 - 07:17 PM.

BlackDahlia424

BlackDahlia424
  • Members
  • 2,347 posts

Vlandis wrote...

You're fine, keep them coming just means less I have to pour over later....I should probably upload a pic so you can see what the code for all the weapon data and stuff is like. So trust me, you pointing things out makes it that much easier on me.

IIRC, and according to the weapon data spreadsheet, the punisher's AP round was removed in the MP version. You are right about the HVB, though again that is an error from the previous version, I only added the ULM and power mods. 

Expect an update for all this and for the missing passives sometime tonight or tomorrow morning EST

The AP round still exists. Every 8th shot has a 500% additive damage bonus to everything that also has a 2.5x multiplicative bonus to armor.

And I was wrong about the CSMG scaling. I know it caps at 40 at level X, but I can't remember what it was supposed to be at I, but it's lower than 30 (mine's at IV so I can't check).

EDIT: Yikes, that pic looks awful.

Edited by BlackDahlia424, 15 March 2013 - 07:18 PM.

Vlandis

Vlandis
  • Members
  • 330 posts

BlackDahlia424 wrote...

Vlandis wrote...

The AP round still exists. Every 8th shot has a 500% additive damage bonus to everything that also has a 2.5x multiplicative bonus to armor.

And I was wrong about the CSMG scaling. I know it caps at 40 at level X, but I can't remember what it was supposed to be at I, but it's lower than 30 (mine's at IV so I can't check).

EDIT: Yikes, that pic looks awful.

I see it now...just need to figuare out how to work it in. Dang weapons with unique mechanics screw up code...

EDIT

Could someone check on the Damage/DPS for the venom shotgun? Also the Collector SMG. and see if it looks right. the Venom I don't have but there are some wierd things going on there, Like someone mentionedt that the charge shot actually dosn't do anything(they proved this with numbers test not just "so many bars of health"

Collector SMG had something wierd going on in the original code to, its damage was nearly double with the balance changes said they should have been. this might be bacuse it shoods 2 rounds for every 1 or something though

Edited by Vlandis, 15 March 2013 - 07:31 PM.