Photo

MP enemies health and armor values - work in progress.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

yarpenthemad21

yarpenthemad21
  • Members
  • 820 posts
Link for spreadsheet:
https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

For now there not many data there, pretty much NM demons and some red templars. (thanks for drasca to being able to die and get data)

Data taken from screens:
http://imgur.com/a/bBHOD

And yes there are in polish, I can't change language, for some whatever stupid reason.

Any help with gathering data is really welcome here. Best would be screenshot, because there give exact values. What is needed?

1. Obviously name and difficulty
2. Unit level. They vary even on the same difficulty. The same type of enemy in zone 1 has lower lower than those on zone 4. Higher level -> higher health and armor values.
3. Armor and health values, still look out for effects like sunder armor.
  • capn233, Mocha and Gya like this

Spin-Orbit

Spin-Orbit
  • Members
  • 890 posts

Link for spreadsheet:
https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

For now there not many data there, pretty much NM demons and some red templars. (thanks for drasca to being able to die and get data)

Data taken from screens:
http://imgur.com/a/bBHOD

And yes there are in polish, I can't change language, for some whatever stupid reason.

Any help with gathering data is really welcome here. Best would be screenshot, because there give exact values. What is needed?

1. Obviously name and difficulty
2. Unit level. They vary even on the same difficulty. The same type of enemy in zone 1 has lower lower than those on zone 4. Higher level -> higher health and armor values.
3. Armor and health values, still look out for effects like sunder armor.

I can confirm that the demons and red Templars are correct on NM, I was also collecting these. The L24 Rage demon with armor sundered I need to check.

yarpenthemad21

yarpenthemad21
  • Members
  • 820 posts

I can confirm that the demons and red Templars are correct on NM, I was also collecting these. The L24 Rage demon with armor sundered I need to check.

If you got some data in that manner I would love to see this. Gathering this data is painful and any kind of help would be great.
L24 Rage demon appears on on zone 4. I've just assumed 20% sunder (From Lego - shield breaker) and reverse calculated it to 119.

Texasmotiv

Texasmotiv
  • Members
  • 1,254 posts
Do enemies gain a boost to HP when someone gets faded? If so we would need to account for this boost as if you can see it, then there is at least one person in the fade.
  • Mocha and Proto like this

Spin-Orbit

Spin-Orbit
  • Members
  • 890 posts

Do enemies gain a boost to HP when someone gets faded? If so we would need to account for this boost as if you can see it, then there is at least one person in the fade.

I need more than one volunteer for this collection, also their damage output will be very tedious to collect

Spin-Orbit

Spin-Orbit
  • Members
  • 890 posts

If you got some data in that manner I would love to see this. Gathering this data is painful and any kind of help would be great.
L24 Rage demon appears on on zone 4. I've just assumed 20% sunder (From Lego - shield breaker) and reverse calculated it to 119.

I would need to submit to you my set of data collections since I found my demon numbers were different in zone 4 armor values only hp seems the same. I have Rage demon at 95 and lesser shade at 36

Let me collect more data

yarpenthemad21

yarpenthemad21
  • Members
  • 820 posts

I think it does not affect hp and armor, only damage. Also even Luke suggested this way of gathering data about health and armor and even give as how formula for this "works".

I will quote Luke:

If it helps heres how the health math and armor work:

There is a base health value for creatures in general for every level and then depending what the creature has for their health multiplier it multiplies by plus a value for the difficulty (which all have different multiplier values).

So: Base Health[level] * (HealthModifier + DifficultyModifier)
(elites and bosses calculate differently, this is just for standard enemies)

As for armor it is a little more static. There is again a base value depending on the level of the creature and then it has a static modifier that either adds or subtract a flat amount depending on what the individual creature has.

So: Base Armor[level] +/- ArmorModifier

Lastly, SP and MP use the same base values but not the same health and difficulty modifiers.

Good luck! B)

Maybe it will help us in someway.

Spin-Orbit

Spin-Orbit
  • Members
  • 890 posts

I will quote Luke:

Maybe it will help us in someway.

Maybe the modifier includes overall promotion of the team? otherwise how do we explain the Armor value difference in demons. I will confirm some information since I will be with different teams on different days. Interesting thought

yarpenthemad21

yarpenthemad21
  • Members
  • 820 posts

Maybe the modifier includes overall promotion of the team? otherwise how do we explain the Armor value difference in demons. I will confirm some information since I will be with different teams on different days. Interesting thought

the same levels of enemies?

Spin-Orbit

Spin-Orbit
  • Members
  • 890 posts

the same levels of enemies?

Yes they were the same and in fact all Rage Demon were the same there was 8 or so, all Pride Demon etc. So the armor value is determined prior to spawning based on the math you mentioned and they seem to spawn with that value. Will confirm

TormDK

TormDK
  • Members
  • 1,152 posts

If only Luke saw it fit to simply open his spreadsheet and provide us with the numbers. Wouldn't take him more than 30 seconds for a quick copy/paste job...

yarpenthemad21

yarpenthemad21
  • Members
  • 820 posts

Yes they were the same and in fact all Rage Demon were the same there was 8 or so, all Pride Demon etc. So the armor value is determined prior to spawning based on the math you mentioned and they seem to spawn with that value. Will confirm

Cool, even if there is some variations in values, which we can't explain with why, it's still better to have some range of values than just plain nothing.

With maybe enough data I could crack this formula Luke mentioned. For this I need pretty much data from different difficulties.

LearnedHand

LearnedHand
  • Members
  • 371 posts

Here are some of my observations:

NM FC Frost with Demon Faction:

Wave 4:

Lv. 24 Rage Demon 19789 Health/ 95 Armor

Lv.? Despair Demon 15487/ 0

Lv. ? Pride Demon 25836/ 118

Lv. 23 Black Wolf 18407/ 36

Wave 5:

Lv. 30 Frost Dragon 492634/ 99

More scattered observations:

NM FC Frost with Red Templars

Wave 4:

Lv 24 Red Templar Knight 17638/ 64

Lv 23 Horror 14405/ 75

K_A_Rnage

K_A_Rnage
  • Members
  • 436 posts
Took some screen shots last night
Venatori on Heart Breaker:
Spellbinder: lvl 25, hp 16609, armour 0
Mage: lvl 25, hp 16609, armour 39
Zealot: lvl 25, hp 16609, armour 78
Marksman: lvl 25, hp 12456, armour 39

Will post more of everything next time I'm in the fade

yarpenthemad21

yarpenthemad21
  • Members
  • 820 posts
Spreadsheet updated, thank you very much for data.
Mage having armor? this is something I wasn't aware of.
  • K_A_Rnage likes this

K_A_Rnage

K_A_Rnage
  • Members
  • 436 posts
Venatori on Night Mare:
Brute: lvl 23, hp 20408, armour 108
Spellbinder: lvl 22, hp 13360, armour 0

Confirm dragon hp: 492638

K_A_Rnage

K_A_Rnage
  • Members
  • 436 posts
Venatori Brute on NM has Guard and Rampage

yarpenthemad21

yarpenthemad21
  • Members
  • 820 posts
Updated, thanks for data.

Ricksmiley

Ricksmiley
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Yarpen I will volenteer to go on some of your leet group NM FC runs and just sit in the fade and collect data...... You get data.... I get a coordinated group for NM FC runs... Win win right? Worth a shot at least  :wub:

Spin-Orbit

Spin-Orbit
  • Members
  • 890 posts

Updated, thanks for data.

Some additional info
NM

Venatori - NM

Zealot L20 HP 11,389 AR 62
Mage L22 HP 13,360 AR 34
Spellbinder L21 HP 12,355 AR 0
Marksman L20 8541 (in zone 1, 9266 when player went to fad) AR 31 (32 after faded player)
Gladiator L21 HP 14,071 AR 81
Stalker HP 16,609 AR 79

I have some additional data on player going to fade effect I need to get from friend taking notes will post that later

yarpenthemad21

yarpenthemad21
  • Members
  • 820 posts

Some additional info
NM

Venatori - NM

Zealot L20 HP 11,389 AR 62
Mage L22 HP 13,360 AR 34
Spellbinder L21 HP 12,355 AR 0
Marksman L20 8541 (in zone 1, 9266 when player went to fad) AR 31 (32 after faded player)
Gladiator L21 HP 14,071 AR 81
Stalker HP 16,609 AR 79

I have some additional data on player going to fade effect I need to get from friend taking notes will post that later

Thank you very much.

How you see the difference between before and after fade? Mobs spawn before someone got to fade and after that?

Yarpen I will volenteer to go on some of your leet group NM FC runs and just sit in the fade and collect data...... You get data.... I get a coordinated group for NM FC runs... Win win right? Worth a shot at least  :wub:

you can add me, yarpen21 origin id
Still NM runs I run pretty much mostly with Drasca and he is the person who carry everyone there.
But I would love to get perilous data and I can solo it on most of my kits now so why not.

Nythrius

Nythrius
  • Members
  • 265 posts

I know that much of this is about NM, but I did some checking in the fade on perilous (mainly because the dragon just loved to fireball me to the face when I wasn't looking).

Demons:          Armor          HP

Lesser Shade   20               4706

Rage Demon    55

Fear Demon     49               8572

Fearling            0                   354

Despair Demon  0               4358

Terror Demon   23               6780

Demon Commander 23       71801

Pride Demon    55                6717

Venatori:

Zealot             41                 3793

Marksman      20                 2844

Brute              66                 6972

Stalker           46                  4843

Mage             23

Animals:

Deepstalker  0                     1896

Dragonling   23                    4843

Inferno Dragon 62

Undead:

Arcane Horror  22

Revenant         69               25181

Also, the informant only has 17 armor on Perilous as well, less than anything that has an armor value > 0.

Don't know if any of this helps, but it gave me something to do while looking at the green.

• A-T-R-A likes this

K_A_Rnage

K_A_Rnage
  • Members
  • 436 posts
NM
Hyena L 22, HP 20782, A 34
RT Guard L 21, HP 14071, A 81
RT Knight L 22, HP 15215, A 103
RT Marksman L 20, HP 8541, A 31
RT Horror L 21, HP 12355, A 81

yarpenthemad21

yarpenthemad21
  • Members
  • 820 posts
Thx for data, perilous information is also very useful so no worries :)

Updated with my data also, some high level RT NM enemies from zone 4 FC.

K_A_Rnage

K_A_Rnage
  • Members
  • 436 posts
A friend just popped a 14k Ambush on a fully Barrierd NM Despair Demon lvl 3 FC. It still had a little bit of Barrier left.
Making the presumption that their Barrier is 100% HP