Photo

Complete Darkspawn Faction Guide including all weakness/resistance/immunity and attack patterns

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

apocalypse_owl

apocalypse_owl
  • Members
  • 318 posts
Title says it all. Video by Penguin with the help of Wavebend for all enemy units 'fade cards' including their full attack patterns, weakness and resistance to elemental damage and their immunities. 

Hope some of you find this useful :)

• lJustAlexl, CrimsonN7, Ghost Of N7_SP3CTR3 and 13 others like this

KalGerion_Beast

KalGerion_Beast
  • Members
  • 1,370 posts

Good, except for the green screen.  

• Proto likes this

Wavebend

Wavebend
  • Members
  • 1,885 posts

Awesome stuff.

edit: what happened after 5:55 I don't know, but I think this needs to be reuploaded

edit #2: nvm it's still very watchable.

htisscrimbliv

htisscrimbliv
  • Members
  • 232 posts
I wanted an archdemon, but that'll do lol

Pork

Pork
  • Members
  • 711 posts
Shame about the green screen but as wavebend said it doesnt cut out any important bits so i wouldnt bother reuploading.

Great guide as always, looks like lightning is the way to go for these guys.

Texasmotiv

Texasmotiv
  • Members
  • 1,254 posts

Great overview. They definitely upped the ante for these guys.

Looked like the video was taken in routine. Do we have any ideas of armor values for NM and Perilous? I guess I'll find out soon enough when I am in the fade...

Rhorim

Rhorim
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Picked a good time to focus on the virtuoso and power chord.

apocalypse_owl

apocalypse_owl
  • Members
  • 318 posts

Great overview. They definitely upped the ante for these guys.

Looked like the video was taken in routine. Do we have any ideas of armor values for NM and Perilous? I guess I'll find out soon enough when I am in the fade...

Nothing spectacular. They are about on par with the other factions armor ratings. They do have disproportional levels of resistance and immunities though it seems, 

Robbiesan

Robbiesan
  • Members
  • 2,543 posts

Thanks as always AO and PF, and WB for being the crash test dummy.  :)

Pork

Pork
  • Members
  • 711 posts

Noiced you missed out the Bolters shotgun attack. That really really hurts, also knocks you down, seems to be a trend with darkspawn :/

BreakJohn

BreakJohn
  • Members
  • 294 posts
Great guide very informative and enjoyable to watch.

apocalypse_owl

apocalypse_owl
  • Members
  • 318 posts

Thanks as always AO and PF, and WB for being the crash test dummy.  :)

No problem :)

Great guide very informative and enjoyable to watch.

Except the last 30 seconds unfortunately. 

Noiced you missed out the Bolters shotgun attack. That really really hurts, also knocks you down, seems to be a trend with darkspawn :/

I noticed this aswell in a NM run, not sure if that attack is in routine, afaik penguin and wavebend did this in routine.

Wavebend

Wavebend
  • Members
  • 1,885 posts

I noticed this aswell in a NM run, not sure if that attack is in routine, afaik penguin and wavebend did this in routine.

It's definitely in routine. I'm just surprised PF missed it entirely, but that's not a big deal

Silversmurf

Silversmurf
  • Members
  • 2,686 posts

Very nice. Good work guys.

Cirvante

Cirvante
  • Members
  • 4,067 posts

It's definitely in routine. I'm just surprised PF missed it entirely, but that's not a big deal

They don't seem to do that attack very often. I fought the Bolters mostly out in the open on FC 4 yesterday and they only used it on me twice.

What I find strange though is that they usually do ~90 damage per shot with their barrage and sometimes completely ignore my armor for 200+ dmg per shot. It's definitely not consistent from what I remember.

• Wavebend likes this

Pork

Pork
  • Members
  • 711 posts

Its just not a common attack. I didn't see it at all in the video and ive barely seen it in game. Maybe twice in the 3 or 4 NM runs ive done vs darkspawn.

• Wavebend likes this