Photo

HB Solo Thread

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

ThatBruhYouDK

ThatBruhYouDK
  • Members
  • 1,526 posts
Okay people. Snakebite asked and he will receive!
Post your HB Solo videos!
When I get an opportunity I will do a couple just for Snakebite, he is a good person it seems like so I will do it for him as well.
Start it up! :)
  • Proto, Archaeologist and TheLeakestWink like this

Snakebite

Snakebite
  • Members
  • 783 posts

And so Bruh has fallen into my trap.  Now he has to reinstall.  :devil:

Edit: Here is my first one.

Faction: Demons

Class: Avvar

Level: 17 or 18

Time: 37:51

Gear:

• Hakkon's Valor (crit damage and attack attachments, superb lightning rune  :sick:)
  • Amulet of Physical Immunity
  • Superb Belt of Health
  • Superb Ring of Lifedrain X2

Stats:

• Constitution: 201
  • Willpower: 193
  • Cunning: 194

Second edit:  Stats were a bit lower than I had thought.  Not much, but still.

• Lexa_D, Proto, ThatBruhYouDK and 4 others like this

Beerfish

Beerfish
  • Members
  • 23,825 posts

Much like the solo Platinum thing in Mass Effect this is one I will never do I am confident in saying.  I doubt if I will ever solo nightmare unless it's a pure accident.

ThatBruhYouDK

ThatBruhYouDK
  • Members
  • 1,526 posts

And so Bruh has fallen into my trap. Now he has to reinstall. :devil:

Joke is on you!
My game is installed on my buddies laptop from the monthly event! (Just have to log into my origin to access it). I'll try to do it later

JiaJM98

JiaJM98
  • Members
  • 1,278 posts

I think I will try record one sometime. It will have to be a Lego one though  :P  Nothing as impressing as Snakebite's Avvar solo.

In fact I doubt I would ever actually do that. Still take longer than I would like even with crescent and RT faction.

ThatBruhYouDK

ThatBruhYouDK
  • Members
  • 1,526 posts
I shall do one on my Reaver! I love Reaver! :D
The Destroyer!™ build :)
  • Snakebite likes this

Snakebite

Snakebite
  • Members
  • 783 posts

I think I will try record one sometime. It will have to be a Lego one though  :P  Nothing as impressing as Snakebite's Avvar solo.

In fact I doubt I would ever actually do that. Still take longer than I would like even with crescent and RT faction.

I chose Avvar because the Amulet of PhysicaI Immunity was practically made for him.  That, and people apparently have a hard time with him on Nightmare; They wouldn't expect a Heartbreaker solo with him.

I might try to do another against Red TramplersTM too.  Venatori are too much of a pain, what with Spellbinder barriers giving out immunities to everything, and Mages.  I hate Mages.

Edit: Also, edited my first solo into my first post. :)

• Archaeologist likes this

JiaJM98

JiaJM98
  • Members
  • 1,278 posts

Okay, I just tried to do a lego solo and got venatori... Gave up on zone 5 because I really can't be bothered with all those mages all immune to ice. (No, hell no. Of course I didn't give up because I can't hit anything to reduce my WF CD :rolleyes: )

It doesn't make sense though, below HB Veni boss used to have Ice Vulnerability. I guess she has now mastered both fire and ice, just like our ele.

So here is the match summary screen shot. Educate me: how can one spot if this is a completed / failed match?

http://imgur.com/gallery/ooancPw/new

Proto

Proto
  • Members
  • 1,775 posts

Nothing as impressing as Proto's Avvar solo.

FTFY.

Congrats again, Snakebite. That was well done sir.

Only other HB solo I've seen was Kmeeg with his SS. I could find the link but I'll let him do the honors of posting, that is unless you're going to add all the links as spoilers in the OP, bruh?

• JiaJM98 likes this

Snakebite

Snakebite
  • Members
  • 783 posts

Okay, I just tried to do a lego solo and got venatori... Gave up on zone 5 because I really can't be bothered with all those mages all immune to ice. (No, hell no. Of course I didn't give up because I can't hit anything to reduce my WF CD :rolleyes: )

It doesn't make sense though, below HB Veni boss used to have Ice Vulnerability. I guess she has now mastered both fire and ice, just like our ele.

So here is the match summary screen shot. Educate me: how can one spot if this is a completed / failed match?

Nice!  Usually when I see someone who is faded at the end, their name is blood-spattered.  That might only be for people who are faded though, and seeing as you don't have time to fade out solo...  IDK.

JiaJM98

JiaJM98
  • Members
  • 1,278 posts

I shall do one on my Reaver! I love Reaver! :D
The Destroyer!™ build :)

Only if you go with an inquisition weapon  B)

JiaJM98

JiaJM98
  • Members
  • 1,278 posts

I'm intrigued if anyone could do a HB mage solo. Would be particularly interested if anyone could do a HB Necro solo.

Proto

Proto
  • Members
  • 1,775 posts

I could be totally missing something, but you need an "operation complete" medal. For a solo the "Immortal" badge works as well.

• ParthianShotX, JiaJM98 and TheLeakestWink like this

Proto

Proto
  • Members
  • 1,775 posts

I'm intrigued if anyone could do a HB mage solo. 

I bet it's possible. Virtuoso & Saarabas come to mind, especially with PC 2-hander exploit.

• JiaJM98 likes this

Snakebite

Snakebite
  • Members
  • 783 posts

I could be totally missing something, but you need an "operation complete" medal. For a solo the "Immortal" badge works as well.

DUH!  How did I overlook that?

Snakebite

Snakebite
  • Members
  • 783 posts

Just cleared Red TramplersTM with the Avvar in 29 minutes.  Will edit this post later tonight after I upload it.

Edit:  And here it is.  Special thanks to Pronto for letting me use his account... again.

Faction: Red Templars

Class: Avvar

Level: 19

Time: 29:00

Gear:

• Hakkon's Valor (crit damage and attack attachments, superb lightning rune)
  • Amulet of Physical Immunity
  • Superb Belt of Health
  • Superb Ring of Lifedrain X2

Stats:

• Constitution: 202
  • Willpower: 193
  • Cunning: 194

• LearnedHand, Wavebend, Proto and 1 other like this

JiaJM98

JiaJM98
  • Members
  • 1,278 posts

Has anyone thought of Lego HB solo with an inquisition longsword? It would take hours but theoretically it can be done with enough cunning. 

I suppose I can try it myself sometime, and see if I can finish zone 1 before I suicide due to the ultimate boredom...

JiaJM98

JiaJM98
  • Members
  • 1,278 posts

I bet it's possible. Virtuoso & Saarabas come to mind, especially with PC 2-hander exploit.

I'm curious what that 2-hander exploit entitle exactly, and how to achieve it without cheating too much... (By that I mean if it can be done without the use of stuff like Cheat Engine and blah blah blah, just using the game mechanism.)

Seen Drasca's video and noticed the damage numbers, but the staff looks just like any other Hakkon's Wisdom and I didn't see any horn of valor proc and etc.

Maracucho_Ve

Maracucho_Ve
  • Members
  • 39 posts

I'm curious what that 2-hander exploit entitle exactly, and how to achieve it without cheating too much.

I'm curious what makes you so curious

Drasca

Drasca
  • Members
  • 2,574 posts

I'm curious what that 2-hander exploit entitle exactly, and how to achieve it without cheating too much... (By that I mean if it can be done without the use of stuff like Cheat Engine and blah blah blah, just using the game mechanism.)

No external tools necessary, and it was confirmed recently that it works on consoles. Though TBH, HB doesn't need it to win, if you're facing Red Templars as Sara can just infinitely CC everything (or tank through anything not CC'ed)

The PI amulet makes HB way too easy though. Bruh should do HB without it.

• ThatBruhYouDK likes this

ParthianShotX

ParthianShotX
  • Members
  • 2,242 posts
Should I try?
  • Jugger nuggss and Proto like this

Snakebite

Snakebite
  • Members
  • 783 posts

No external tools necessary, and it was confirmed recently that it works on consoles. Though TBH, HB doesn't need it to win, if you're facing Red Templars as Sara can just infinitely CC everything (or tank through anything not CC'ed)

The PI amulet makes HB way too easy though. Bruh should do HB without it.

This is a place where anyone can post their videos.  You are free to post your own.  Show us all how it's done. :)

Should I try?

The more the merrier. :)

ThatBruhYouDK

ThatBruhYouDK
  • Members
  • 1,526 posts

Update: Will not happen for me tonight. Will try as soon as possible :)

DrakeHasNoFlow

DrakeHasNoFlow
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts
Haven't seen any solo hb's on fc yet.

ThatBruhYouDK

ThatBruhYouDK
  • Members
  • 1,526 posts

Haven't seen any solo hb's on fc yet.

I will try to make a video tomorrow on FC if I have the time.

I, somehow :bandit: , bricked my phone..apparently, after activating the developer options on an Android, with the Lollipop OS (more specifically version 5.1) forcing the phone to read from right to left causes the System UI to crash permanently....so I had to take care of that, after unsuccessfully trying to put a new OS into the phone, before looking into this HB video stuff...so no more time today lol